Random Thoughts of an Angel

My daily thoughts

February 09, 2007

I'm back again!!




Well, it's been a little over a month since I last posted an entry. My niece Melanie is finally a year old and as cute as a button. Here, see for yourselves. She is standing but not yet walking but then again, she is only 18lbs. A real peanut!! I decided to seriously lose weight and have joined LA Weight Loss to do it. So far i'm down 9.6lbs and hope to lose another 180lbs. Wish me all luck. Well, that is all for my update. I'll keep you all posted on how the weight loss is going.

3 Comments:

At February 27, 2007 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute Mash'Allah...BTW I ganked your fetus thingy and I got myself 2.... a dragon and a giraffe

 
At March 07, 2007 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he..she's a cutie!!!!!!!!!!

 
At November 11, 2008 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home