Random Thoughts of an Angel

My daily thoughts

October 23, 2005

Some Quizzes

I just saw this quiz on Pizzle's blog and had to test myself. this is what I came up with:


You're an Expert Kisser

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable



I never knew I was that good. I was always told I was a great kisser but this now confirms it.

I am also:





Your Passion is Purple







Sophisticated and classy, you're a bit picky about sex.
You're more likely to be turned on by a fancy hotel room than a dirty flick.
Sex is fine enough, as long as it doesn't mess up your hair.
For you, sex is more about power and favors than actually pleasure.


3 Comments:

At February 20, 2006 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm commenting to Marina - first time I've done this. When I was a single girl (long, long ago) I was introduced to a boa constrictor about 12 feet long and about 6" wide. I never thought I'd have fun with a "snake". Forty years later, I still look back to my sitting with the boa on my lap under a pillow - just hanging out with friends. It was such fun! (Coolgrandma)

 
At March 05, 2007 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 
At April 26, 2007 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Kleanline washers best refinance rate Nautical mapping software Fridge freezers built in refrigeration license plate frames whorses Cobra radar detectors mail in rebate Domaine de larrivet 2001 spyware removal minivan cooper mastercraft tire laser eye surgery Medicare special 8 download ringtones http://www.brakediscspeugeot.info reverse phone book fat fat woman Lupus zithromax

 

Post a Comment

<< Home