Random Thoughts of an Angel

My daily thoughts

September 29, 2006

Family pictures

Well, I was just thinking that I haven't posted any pics in a while. Here are some recent family pics.



This is my beautiful niece Melanie. She was born on 1-21-06. She was a preemie and only weighed 4lbs. 11oz. and she is still tiny but she is absolutely adorable and I love her to pieces. I should post a pic of me when I was a baby because you would be amazed at how much she looks like me except I was darker when I was her age and didn't have a birthmark on my forehead.

This handsome guy is my 4-year old nephew, Aidan. This was on his second day of pre-school. He is my little love. He has my sister call me up so he can talk to me. He is the sweetest and he loves his sister and our whole family alot.

This is it for now. I need to post pics of my girls when I get home from work because their pictures are on my home computer.

Catch you later. Bye Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home