Random Thoughts of an Angel

My daily thoughts

October 31, 2005

Update

Well, I finally have been able to check all your blogs and update this one. I've been without a computer since early Saturday morning. It has crashed and I am not computer savvy enough to repair it myself. I've contemplated getting it repaired as well as saying f**k it and buy a whole new one. My only concern was that I wanted to get all my pictures from my hard drive and save them to a CD or something.

So, this means that I will only have limited access to the internet until I fix the computer issues. This really sucks but what can I do?

4 Comments:

At November 01, 2005 1:52 PM, Blogger babyjewels said...

I've had a lot of problems with my (fairly new) Mac. It's under contract, so I can send it out to get fixed for free. I also wouldn't know the first thing about repair.

My only advice would be to take the service contract (if thre is one) on a future machine.

 
At November 01, 2005 2:44 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Thanks Jewels. I should have done that with this one but it's too late now. I will unfortunately have very limited internet access until I either repair it or buy a new one because I can only use my work machine sparingly.

 
At November 08, 2005 1:57 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Ugh, Marina, that is such a pain. I know what you're going through; our internet at work is always going out, and I pretty much don't blog at home. No one's paying me there. :)

 
At November 08, 2005 10:22 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Thanks Tina. I actually just got a new computer today and have just finished setting it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home